THE MEDITERRANEAN & THE MIDDLE EAST (8 Vol set)
THE MEDITERRANEAN & THE MIDDLE EAST (8 Vol Set)
After enjoying some single volumes of the 18 book set of official second world war histories, I recently added to my collection the 8 volumes covering the Mediterranean & Middle East.
As you can see they are still in their cellophane to protect them, but they will be a huge part of my 2025 reading time. Rather than individually posting each one sporadically, I decided to share this set with you now.
Based on the books I've read so far and the high quality of each one by the publisher, I have no doubt that this set will also be one to cherish.
These official histories were first published in the 1950's. The author's and researchers had access to all available files, as well as the commanding officers involved.
Many books published since refer to these books, such as their importance.
The books include wonderful coloured maps and each Appendix is always packed with more fascinating information and figures.
They are beautiful, high quality books. At this time of year, it might be worth adding them to your list for Santa!
The books are published by Naval Military Press and are available from their website www.naval-military-press.com
Comments
Post a Comment